Want to do your part to make this world a better place?
Remember to RECYCLE!
1. Who is our recycling center?
NW IA Solid Waste Agency & Recycling Center
2. Where is it located?
4540 360th St.
Sheldon, IA 51201
3. What do they accept?
- #1-5 Plastics
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Newsprint, Computer & White Ledger Paper
- Glossy Magazines & Catalogs, width 1/2" or less
- Tin Cans
- Aluminum Cans
- STYROFOAM AND GLASS ARE NOT RECYCLABLE.
- Click here for full details of recyclables
4. What do I need to remember?
- Please rinse out cans and bottles.
- Remove paper labels on cans.
5. What if I want to contact them?
Phone - 712-324-4026
Hours - Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
6. What if I have larger items?
- Contact the recycling center for dropoff
- Contact your local City Clerk''s Office for pickup options
1. When is a curbside pickup?
Last Monday of each month from April through October
2. What can I put at the curbside?
Only branches, leaves and grass clippings